FAQs from clients
Here are answers to some FAQs that your clients may have about Zave.
Is Zave synced with Xero?
Yes, Zave is integrated directly with Xero. We synchronise the changes made in Xero to the Zave platform and vice versa. Here is the Xero Sync Schedule:
- Every 30 mins – Pull records updated in Xero in the last hour
- Daily at 12am SGT – Pull the latest records from Xero
I have voided the expense claim but it still shows as ‘Authorised’ on Zave. How can I fix it?
You can check the status of the expense claim on Xero to see it is voided accordingly
– If yes, please wait for the next Xero Sync (Please refer to the ‘Is Zave synced with Xero’ FAQ) to occur and check whether the record is matched.
– If no, please follow the below:
- Void the expense claim within Xero
- Wait for the next Xero Sync to occur
- Check whether the records are now matched
Can I upload multiple invoices/receipts in one file?
We can process multiple receipts attached to one email. However, please upload receipts as separate files.
I have uploaded receipts but they are not shown on the Zave. Why is it?
Receipts will be processed by your service provider before they appear in your Portal for approval. Should you require processing to be done urgently, please reach out to your service provider to expedite the process.